Monday, January 5, 2009

Exciting news!

Well, the word is out! Jake and I are going to have a BABY!!! I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant, due JULY 23RD, and We're super excited! Were we trying? Yes, but it came right away!! ha ha. How am i feeling?? i feel pretty good, i haven't really been that sick just a little nauseous all the time. And certain smells just make me really sick. do we want a boy or a girl? Either would be fine with me, both would be fine too! ha ha. but,honestly i really don't care as long as the baby is healthy, I'm happy! we find out what were having either the end of February or beginning of march! We went to our first appointment when i was only 9 weeks and i was so scared for some reason. the doctor told us we probably wouldn't hear a heartbeat and if we don't they will just do an ultrasound. so, he starts moving that little Doppler thing around and we don't hear anything....and all of a sudden....we heard it! it was the coolest thing. we heard it super early too! anyway, there it is! maybe it's a little soon to tell, but I've known since i was 3 weeks and I'm excited!

8 comments:

Katherine said...

I can't believe you could hold the news in that long! I'm so excited for you!

The Johnson's said...

Hey Jake... Long time since we have seen you.. Skiing hard we hope, Nate is jealous. Looks like you are doing well. Your wife is beautiful (this is Mallory by the way) And Congrats on the baby. They sure are fun (again Mallory, but I am sure Nate agrees). Good luck!

Sharstin said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!

Shawn and Kimber said...

Congratulations again we are so darn excited for you guys.

Erica said...

Kimra that is so exciting! Im so happy for you!! that baby is going to be adorable!! and if you can wait 3 more days it will be born on my birthday! :)

Lindsay said...

Yea!! Babies really are so much fun.. I think they make you feel more like a little family! You better keep us updated and let us know when you find out the gender! Love ya! =)

The Brewsters said...

Yaah!! I felt bad bugging you at Karly's wedding since I was pregnant too, but wouldn't have wanted anyone to know!! So I am just a couple weeks ahead of you. We are finding out the sex on Feb. 6th, so check out my blog after that!!

Hilary and Adam said...

Kimra!! Oh my heck, congrats! I'm not very surprised but that's so exciting! It's the best being a mom. I miss seeing your cute little face at Sporto Clips!