Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Quick little update!

I guess it's time to give everyone a quick update!! i will have some pictures to follow. I'm so awful at this blog! So much has happened in the last couple of months, i have no idea where to start! Jake and I celebrated our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY on April 11. it's so crazy how fast time flies by!!! I'm 32 WEEKS PREGNANT now, and i couldn't be more HaPpY, ScArEd, AnXiOuS, ExCiTeD, and IMPATIENT! i'm so excited for our little GIRL to be here, i can't wait! We have started her cute pink room. it's going to be Pink, White, and Brown with Lady Bugs and polka dots...it's super cute! Life has been crazy and hectic with so much going on and so much to do before the baby comes! I just want to say a huge thank you to my HUSBAND, Jake. He has been such a sweetheart through this whole pregnancy...anything i need, he will get me. He has been working so hard and I'm so thankful for all of his hard work and the support he has given me. i honestly couldn't ask for a better husband...i feel so lucky. He is going to be such a good DADDY to Britlynn and she is going to be so spoiled by him! I love him so much and I'm so thankful i have him in my life. Okay, what's next??? We went to Florida At the end of April. It was such a fun trip! Jake went to DISNEY WORLD for the first time...how special! we have a few pictures, but I'm not so sure how i feel about them! ha ha. i discovered "CANKLES" for the first time! i was so swollen almost the whole time we were there. The trip home was awful, I'm not gonna lie! I had some complications, and let me just tell you,i don't wish those feelings that i felt on anyone! I'm much better now and just waiting the long 8 week stretch until our baby comes now! WElP, that about sums everything up...i guess! I'm sorry I'm so awful at blogging...i will try to be better! and excuse the Grammatical errors:) thanks! i will post some pics when i can get them all together!

No comments: